要相信,永不輕言放棄的價值。

5.31.2009

Lemon Tree



http://www.youmaker.com/ 



Lemon Tree



我記得真的是好久好久以前的歌了!!!

蘇慧倫也有翻唱過這首歌,不過我還是覺得原本的最好聽 : )

Fool's Garden 唱的,現在幾乎找不太到資料了 >"<

附上歌詞





Lemmon Tree


<i>Fool’s Garden</i>

 
I’m sitting here in a boring room
It’s just another rainy sunday afternoon
I’m waisting my time I got nothing to do
I’m hanging around I’m waiting for you
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder
 
I’m driving around in my car
I’m driving too fast I’m driving too far
I’d like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely I’m waiting for you
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder
 
I wonder how I wonder why yesterday you told me
‘bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just
a yellow lemon-tree I’m turning my head up and down
I’m turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree
 
I’m sitting here I miss the power
I’d like to go out taking a shower
But there’s heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens - and I wonder
 
Isolation - is not good for me
Isolation - I don’t want to sit on a lemon-tree
I’m steppin’ around a desert of joy
Baby anyhow I’ll get another toy and
Everything will happen - and you’ll wonder
 
I wonder how I wonder why yesterday you told me
‘bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just
another lemon-tree I’m turning my head up and down
I’m turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just yellow lemon-tree
 
And I wonder I wonder,
I wonder how I wonder why yesterday you told me
‘bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see
And all that I can see, and all that I can see

                                                                                    Is just a yellow lemon-tree



-----

懷念老歌再一發,一起來聽吧 : D

沒有留言:

張貼留言