要相信,永不輕言放棄的價值。

1.05.2007

【Proud Of You】

Love in your eyes

Sitting silent by my side 

Going on holding hands

Walking through the nights

Hold me up hold me tight

Lift me up to touch the sky

Teaching me to love with heart

Helping me open my mind


I can fly

I'm proud that I can fly

To give the best of mine 

Till the end of the time

Believe me I can fly 

I'm proud that I can fly

To give the best of mine

The heaven in the sky


Stars in the sky

Wishing once upon a time

Give me love make me smile

Till the end of life 

Hold me up hold me tight

Lift me up to touch the sky

Teaching me to love with heart

Helping me open my mind



I can fly

I'm proud that I can fly

To give the best of mine

Till the end of the time 

Believe me I can fly 

I'm proud that I can fly

To give the best of mine

The heaven in the sky 

Can't you believe that you light up my way 

No matter how that ease my path

I'll never lose my faith

See me fly

I'm proud to fly up high

Show you the best of mine 

Till the end of the time

Believe me I can fly


I'm singing in the sky

Show you the best of mine

The heaven in the sky

Nothing can stop me 

Spread my wings so wide

沒有留言:

張貼留言